Funny observation

 Remember how until a couple of weeks ago I couldn't go to sleep at all, and was complaining about issues with sleep etcetera, and I was looking to try all the options etcetera to improve my life yadda yadda yadda?

Well...Now I've got the opposite problem almost, I sit on my 'bed', and I can't keep my eyes open, I have to distract myself with the internet and stupid websites so I can have my daylight days out be productive, and be social and not be sleeping all the time. Even though it's like really sunny outside. I know the reason, it's cos I've been walking tens of thousands of steps every day, and it's all so tiring, plus the standing up for work, but it's funny, to realize maybe this is what I was lacking all along. A bit disappointing as well if I may say so myself.

Gotta get my sleep schedule more straight though, now I'm getting lesser sleep because I'm avoiding sleepytimes ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.