Gym, meeting with Sk, getting the goods back, confusion and resolution [Wed 25]

Since I'm writing this 12 days after the fact, the only data points I have to refer back to this day are the photos I took and the gps markers left by me, so there's not much to talk about, truth be told.

Family was tired because of the nonstop walking trips of the preceding days, so they stayed in. I'd skipped the gym day on Tuesday, so I went to the gym with Sb and did intense workouts. Went to Sk's place after, chilled with him, played with the cute little doggo. Drove with him to my place, got all the goods from As' place.

There was a serious concern about health issues in the family, but turns out I'd overestimated the graveness of the issue, and things weren't as bad as I had feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.