Muchos muchos unexciting journal posts coming ahead

Because I dropped the ball quite hard, harder than I had been dropping it and there's no way back without sucking it up and getting whatever I can out. Which means looking at my photos, and transcribing them into a narrative, forgetting the crucial details of those days because I won't have noted or remembered them in anyway, and there will have been no memory milestones. Ah well, this is what I get for having a really bad work ethic.

Anyway, 11/12 journal posts coming ahead, they'll be  slog to read, one after another, pages after pages, too detail-oriented and not enough soul, making one wonder what the purpose of this blog is and why don't I find a more interesting hobby. Such questions will be asked, as have been pondered upon in the last many days and weeks now. Some have good answers, others not so much, and it doesn't matter because the show will go on. Just like British comedy shows and podcasts did during the lockdown. With even greater gusto and passion for connecting with their audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.