This new online service I'm ordering from

I got 80 bucks of credit -- 20 dollars per order for the first four orders -- with this service called Imperfect Foods. JD got me the referral credits. You gotta pay the shipping costs -- about 5 bucks, but you get a lot of variety of fruits and veggies. I'm not sure if it's worth it...for the full price...but at such discounted price, it's most certainly worth it. I might end up ordering more from them once I'm done with all the fruits and veggies but right now there's a lot lot lot of stuff in my fridge that I need to finish first. And I do like the act of grocery shopping, so getting things delivered is a bit of a disappointment. Still, open to giving it a chance and seeing how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.