Tired workday, Volunteer park walk, nasty discounted pizza [Mon 2]

Pretty tired, didn't feel like cooking anything, so had leftovers for lunch, probably, didn't take any pictures.After work I went to the nearby sliced-pizza place and got two slices:  cheese and a pesto. They gave me a couple of extra slices of pesto because they were done with it. Yikes. So bad. The pizza was very dry and lacking in flavor, it's one of the most awful pizzas I've ever had, so much that I'd very much rather just have the Domino's pizza which I've complained about recently, talked about how it gave me tummyache and how I'm not going to eat it at all. Yeahh, now I'm probably gonna eat it if I absolutely have to because the 'local' places are so very overpriced, for much poorer taste. I'll talk about a different pizza place in a couple of posts from hereon where the prices were ridiculous and the taste was even worse than this place.

Anyway, I walked all the way to Volunteer park and back in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.