Hot chocolate Kratom, to Dollartree north and back, TJ's chocolate shopping, party at S's, news from home, club cancelled, poker night, win some lose some [Fri 6]

 Still recovering from the day before, figuring out the sleep schedule, things were getting on track. Didn't take pics of lunch or dinner so can't say anything about those. Except maybe dinner...I had a little bit at S's so we'll talk about that.

After work I had some hot chocolate kratom because I wanted to feel something, anything. In retrospect, it's unclear if it was necessarily a good idea. Went to Dollartree bought like twenty-five bucks worth of stuff. Took the bus back home, dropped all the goods, went to TJ's to get the pound bar of chocolate, headed to S's place, where people were already there. Played with M after such a long time. Chilled with people for the next couple of hours, teased A as always. Got news that homefront was not in full health, felt bad about it, A wanted to go clubbing I didn't so abandoned him and stayed with the rest of the gang, and played poker. Id' planned for the outing for weeks, so this was a bit of a bummer since BD was going to be DJ'ing at the club.

Won some money, except A and Av's brother (other A) -- wow there's a lot of A's in this group -- won so much more than I did. Gave my money to the brother because I didn't need the win. We chilled out for a bit, but it was taking forever to lengthen the night, most of the other gang members were not around. We took forever to make it 1, and I headed out, finally for a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.