Review of some extracts and tablets I got from the cbd store

 I had such high hopes, such excitement, so much potential I thought. Maybe I didn't do it right, so I tried it again two days later. Nothing.

That's been my history with pretty much all the legal or extralegal substances that are supposed to make you feel good and show you the world, open this whole new mental universe. They never do, and I get the hangover the next day. It's the worst of all the worlds.

And that's the story of the thing, which they are claiming could be the cure for everything from ADHD to anxiety. It was fine, maybe I was less anxious for the course of the first few hours, and it felt alright. I didn't feel gregarious or outgoing like was claimed, nothing interesting or exciting happened, and the fact that I was super duper productive the following day would now appear to me merely a coincidence than a causality. Alas. What a fuckup.

As I said above, I tried it two days later, and the 'hangover' from it was the worst, it made me reconsider staying in this city, contributing to this blog, everything. If I had to have terrible awful self-defeating realizations over the weekend, I'd rather go with alcohol, which I'm hoping to eliminate from my life entirely to begin with. So no go, jose.

I still got a whole lotta of it, because I spent fifty buckoes at the store, they had a buy one get one free offer. Is it possible, I'm wondering in retrospect, if they're giving them off so cheap because nobody wants to buy them because they don't do anything, because the quality of that stuff is so bad? Something worth considering. At any dosage, it didn't seem to be doing any good. Much better for addicts, probably, to replace serious opioids with something generally harmful and commonly available, and taper it off. Not for somebody who wants to get away from the devil's brew forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.