I guess on the whole I'm not giving up on this blog

I was feeling quite low during the day yesterday, possibly due to learning some information on Friday evening, and/or due to the effects of something pretty potentially useful against distraction that I bought at the cbd store, I didn't feel anything but it could have been the hangover. And when you're feeling low, it's hard to like put your mind on ease, or think anything positive, you know so I uh thought what's the point of this blog, I'm not gonna be a writer probably looking at how I write, I don't feel the passion that much apparently, and I haven't written in so long. What am I keeping this on for anyway.

So I wake up this morning and realize what a load of toss that was. I'm fine, the blog is fine, I've gotten much much lazier and recovered fine, and really lol when did I ever consider my writing to be good or of publishable quality anyway. Nothing's changed in the last two/three years, if anything, I've become a more serious writer if that means anything anymore, because I've been writing consistently. Not everyday yes, but what does it matter, when I look at it ten years from now, I'll be reading only a week or two delayed. Things are fine, not just that, they're a-rockin'. And I'm not giving up, stupid downward effect of extremely mediocre legal over-the-counter drug that didn't even give me a high, and no you fucko you ain't no treatment for adhd it's pretty clear now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.