Almost gift, cheap subway linner, I nap and fuck up my sleep schedule [Mon 28]

 In the morning Rmk asked me for birthday gift, that I got but turns out that's not what she wanted, had to cancel it at the very last moment.

Work was more productive than has been recently, I was still working from bed because it was so cold and I'm a lazy mofo.

Had the usual rice and dal lunch but it wasn't enough so I ordered a subway for cheap, talked to ED for half hour, went and picked it up. So. Very. Satisfying. Should have gone with the whole footlong, Subway rarely disappoints me.

Napped in the afternoon because of all the fuckery I'd been having with energy levels and sleep. For like 3 hours. Which meant I couldn't go to sleep till 5am EST. Or was it 5.30. Which was 3 hours before my first meeting would start. Man I've seen this movie, and do NOT like how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.