Cleanup after the party storm, fried rice and eggs lunch, I love my new Uniqlo jacket [Sun 20]

 Used this Sunday to clean up my place from the evening/morning before, the gang left at 8am ish in the morning.

For brunch I had fried rice and eggs, as has been standard for a while now.

Wore my uniqlo jacket in house I look swanky in it, it's cool, and sent the pics to so many people. Did something else that was exciting happen? Possibly. Did I record it in any way? No, not in my google map logs, or personal blog, or images, so even if anything cool happened I have no recollection. Shoulda' gone to farmer's market but I'm guessing I was too busy cleaning up and cooking for that. Also lotsa bob's burger's likely happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.