Furnitures for the newly moved man

 Ordered twelve extra-large pillows and six cushion covers to fill with two pillows each. A more affordable hack to buying expensive cushion, great apartment decorating tip thanks to N. They're arriving later this evening, by the end of the day I'll have been a proud owner of eight large (26x26) back cushions, fully stuffed. Also arriving is a bright-orange colored twin-sized folding japanese mattress, meant to be sat on in my living room. To accommodate more seats for the low table. Speaking of which, the coffee table has gotten smaller for my increasing social activities, and I'll be buying another coffee table to put on the corner. And that'll be all the fun new furniture fro my living room. The final form, the boss living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.