My effing phone screen is effed, yet effing again

 I was running out of the apartment this evening, my phone in the jacket pocket sitting a bit too precariously but it had been fine in the past so I didn't care much. Got out of the stairwell and suddenly it fell down, face first. And now it has a bazillion little cracks running up and down, the sort where you're afraid to use your phone because you might hurt your fingers. Or your friends might see your screen and think you're a cheap fucking bastard, the sort that doesn't fix their phone screen though they can certainly afford to do so. It's terrible really, so unfortunate, wish things hadn't turned out like that, but here we are. I'm three months away from the release of the phone I'm waiting eagerly for, the Pixel 6a so I most definitely won't get a new new phone. And it's unclear if this phone will make it until then. Briefly considered repairing this phone by myself, but then remembered the sorry situation of the last time when I did that. Maybe I'll take it to the repair place. A hundred and ten buckaroos apparently, which is a lot but if it means I can wait it out until May, why not. Or maybe I can find a decent cheap phone for that price? Hmmm, gotta look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.