Man I really gotta get the discipline and timetable situation figured

 I'm a little -- no scratch that, terribly, awfully -- envious of AR, who can get her work done days in advance so she doesn't have to worry about running out of time or worrying about homework when she's out and about. So incredibly well=planned, able to stick to a personal timeline. Disciplined, incredibly so.

Yeah anyway the situation is if I'm not going anywhere or doing anything I can more or less establish a schedule with proper timetable and get going for a long time. But if there's obstructions or change in daily habits, everything gets thrown off and it's really challenging to get back on board. Specially challenging for me because I'm always going somewhere, travelling, partying, etcetera. Of course this ain't no defence of anything at all because nobody lives in perfectly still world, but ack, if they can do it why can't I?!? I gotta train myself to live by a timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.