Leftover fried rice with frozen veggies with kefir, walk to Madrona beach, eggplant & Tofu dinner for Sb and co., Tofu dessert [Thu 17]

 As I write one journal post after another I've realized my meals are quite predictable and boring. I'm unsure on whether that's a good thing or bad, just another pattern that I've cleaned from my journal posts.

For lunch I made fried rice with the brown rice and frozen veggies I had, and added kefir to the whole thing for extra prebiotics.

After work I walked to Madrona beach, to the end of the street I live in. It was so cold and windy but I got to experience that part of the town finally, I have walked east, and I have walked west! Took a bunch of photos, listened to Spilled Milk podcast on the way back. There's a lot of ups and downs there, way more than I expected so I was very tired when I got home. Which meant I cancelled on the gym plans for the day.

Either way, I made my special eggplant dish that took an hour and half to make, and mapo tofu using the mix from hau hau market I'd bought many months ago. The eggplant dish tasted exactly like titaura ko tarkari, no judgment, Sb and his friend liked it, and the mapotofu was too watery but fortunately my two guests didn't know any better so they quite enjoyed it!

They'd brought a tofu mango dessert with them, we ended the meal on that. Not a big fan of tofu desserts, it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.