I'll get better in pool, eventually, hopefully

 I've written about how awful I'm in Pool. Everytime I play it, I have to pretend it's the first time ever I'm holding the sticks because otherwise it'd be too shameful, considering my performance.

These days everytime after gym and Sb's i play shuffleboard and then a round of Pool. Some days are better than others, sometimes it's agonizingly show and painful. But things have gotten better, I hope/think, and yesterday we got done with a game in 10 minutes, 15 max. Not to imply that the performance has improved, rather the failure has sped up.

But with all this practicing and seeing the board and playing with the sticks, my performance has to improve eventually, right? It's not like I'm going to be awful at this forever and ever, despite how many times I play. That can't be right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.