Celebrations, connections with people far away, cherry blossom festival, malltrip to southcenter, hang at mine, latenight booze run, early morning dinner, the gang crashes at my place [Sat 19]

 SO yeah we were chilling at talking and hanging out until wee hours of the morning. After which I talked to people in Nepal and things went really well. I bring this up specially as an omen of how they turn out in a couple of days from hereon.

Went to the cherry blossom festival with the girls, invited A(y) there, who we picked up and then went to SouthCenter. Lots of photos at the UDistrict blossom festival, the extended gang was there too but not much interaction happened. Lotts of hijinks searching for and using porta-potty.

At SouthCenter I bought nice things at Daiso, the filipino grocery there, and at Uniqlo. Great jacket at Uniqlo the fluffy kind, man what a great purchase, it was at sale too. And some super comfy undies. You can never have enough good undies.

We wanted to go to California yet again, but figured maybe we should pack belonging when we're at mine first. And very soon the cali plan got shelved. Invited A(e), and Ar(y) and I went on a booze run. The rest of the gang drank and smoked, and I cooked them dal bhat and alu-anda ko tarkari at 2.30 in the morning, like I promised them to. Except I was out of white rice, and the brown rice took the longest to cook, so stupid.

Nobody wanted to leave, so they slept at my place until 7 in the morning. I know, fuuuun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.