I shave, Bombay burger dinner with Sb and friend, burger fries cakes and oh so much more!, framboise at TJ's too, celebrations [Tue 15]

So I shaved, because people told me to, and those people happened to be of the...female...persuasion, etcetera. Whatever. Also I was excited about everything else happening.

Talked to friends all day long, busy busy times it was. I was missing calls because I was on calls with other people.

Didn't go to the gym because Sb's was otherwise occupied.

In the evening Sb, me and his fried went to Bombay burger and ordered burger and fries and cakes. Went to TJ's and got the frambroise. The person there greeted me because she saw the date on my ID, and that's how the gang knew it was mah day.

Came back home and had an absolute feast of Bombay burger. Plus tea, plus kava, plus kefir. Yum yum yum, great people great conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.