Quinoa-kefir-kimchi-beans lunch, overextending grocery trip, rest [Sun 6]

 For lunch I fried the Quinoa leftovers in butter and kimchi, added the bean veggie I'd been eating for far too long, and added kefir on top. So healthy, on paper anyway, and filling. It's just a pity the beans were bad, so very bad ugh those black canned beans I don't ever wanna eat them.

In the evening I went on a grocery trip to Trader Joe's that's probably the worst grocery trip I've ever made because I didn't take any bags and also didn't have them double up on the bags they did give, and the handle tore halfway through. Also everything was so goddamn heavy so I had to do this balancing act trying to make sure nothing fell out as I walked back. It was a miserable 20 minutes, my arms were so sore, the only good thing to come out of the situation was the decent workout I accidentally got. I gotta get better at this.

In the evening I just chilled, talked to friends, watched tv, ate a bit of the chips I had brought (for dinner, ugh I know). The chips have a dangerous ending though, because I couldn't stop eating them and it made me feel gross, I threw away a half-full packet of chips. Because of the overindulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.