It's always good news when you're running out of tealight candles

 This will be quick. I'm tired of writing so much of nonsense without getting anywhere. So much shame, so.much.shame at not going anywhere with the writing and losing the vigor and drive that was there for writing. It's a joyless task sometimes, perhaps that's why...enough of complaining lets get back to th scheduled post.

There was a time when I thought a hundred tealight candles would take forever to finish. Hahah, I thought to myself, this is a lifetime supply of these tiny candles. And it worked that way for a while, when in Boston and when I got to Seattle. And then I got wax melts. Four of them, two of them that don't need wax. Now I illuminate the apartment with strategically placed candles when the guests are over.

Which means I'm running out of them pretty quick, four candles per round, sometimes two rounds of the candles when the new gang hands for longer. The candles are done, only three remain, I need to buy another pack of a hundred candles.

Great news, I'm hosting a lot of people. Good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.