Cartoons talking about if ghosts are real

 "So you're sure your dolls never come to life?"
"I...think so?"
"Not even at night?"
"I...am fairly certain, never seem one o' them, never."
"How can you be so sure if you've never seen one, that they don't exist."
"Yeaaah, yeah I don't know, maybe they exist, they could exist, I don't think...I can't saay for sure that ghosts aren't real. Heck, so many stories around, all I know they could be all around us. Like that tv show, ghosts, right?"
"You're saying ghosts are real then? Do you think ghosts fart?"
"I'm not saying ghosts exist like real people, okay, just that I'm not opposed to the possibility in the large scheme of things they're not as ridiculous or impossible as other people think. In the worst case situation, they could be an interesting interpretations of animals or cryptids that already exist but aren't well documented" "-- nd oh, about the dog farts, I don't see why not, I I think if ghosts exist and they're an impression of alive creatures, then their dead versions must have had the impression of a non-local ghosts too, which means there's gotta me something more to it, you gotta explore, you gotta probe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.