Working with new setup, yummy spicy egg-cheese-kimchi sandwich, hang at A's, chill at Elysian's, I almost attend Glass Animals concert, Russian mac-n-cheese for d(r)inner [Thu 10]

 Finally started working with the new setup! One of the screens is being really annoying, it'll disconnect randomly and you need to babysit it like a child but otherwise the experience is effing fantastic.

For lunch I had cheese-egg-kimchi sandwich on the fancy bread, finally a break from Quinoa. The secret to a good sandwich for me is lots of butter lots of cheese lots of spicy stuff and a yolk that flows that you need to be mindful about or it'll mess your shirt up.

After work I hung out a bit at A's new place. Then the two of us and S took the train down near to the Arena. We hung out with Bpd and the rest of the group at Elysian bar. The extended group including G and A(y) should up later. Smoked up a bunch later in the evening. A tried to convince me to go with them to the Glass Animals concert that was happening but since I'd never heard the band before I passed on it. Also met his coworker S who's always fun to hang around, she's apparently going on an amazing cruise with siblings in early April

Took the train back, realized I should eat something, good old drunchies, went to this place that I'd eaten once before, and got a takeout order for the Russian mac-and-cheese. It was...alright. Every time I've eaten from that place has been a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.