Back from latenight at Olympia, colorful brown fried rice and kimchi, dance party at Timbre room, afterparty at belltown, I sleep early so tired [Sat 26]

Got back from Olympia ("california") at 9am ish, slept for most of the day, had brown rice fried with kimchi and veggies for brunch. Recovered most of the day, and cleaned my apartment, the party from the night before had been pretty messy.

In the evening I put on nice clothes, went to Timbre room where our friend Bd was DJ'ing. It was only me at first and I got myself one drink, the sole one for me in the night. Eventually the rest of the gang filtered in, and very soon it was poppin'. Sk really wanted to dance it was obvious, and of course I enjoy dancing without caring for a thing in the world too. It was quite something. There was a rando who may have been making fun of me to others for dancing by my will but he didn't come talk to me. It was the strongest urge I'd felt in a while to punch somebody.

From there was driven to Belltown to A's place right away, at 12.30. Apparently Sk was dancing until 2.30. There I jumped into the mattress got myself a nice warm blanket and slept. Ar(y) stole the nice blanket from me and gave me their shittier blanket. Sleep didn't come easy, regardless sleep I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.