Potato latkes, fried rice dal and kimchi lunch, my living room is finally complete with new mattress and lights, couchmaking and Domino's, failure, Comet tavern, 4am afterparty, ride to california, ride back at 10am [Fri 25]

 Because I was so tired of all the rice and dal and kimchi situation, I decided to do something fun and creative for snacks. Which was potato 'fries', kinda' like latkes. They came out...alright. They were oversalted, plus a bit overcooked, and they went out so fast. Two goddamn large potatoes, disappeared just like that what a what. Obviously though that wasn't enough so then I fixed myself rice dal and kimchi, as usual.

In the evening I setup the mattress the cushions and the new fairy lights, it looked so goddamn fly, sent the photos to everybody. Really now I'm the owner of one of the homeliest places I know, so gd proud too!

In the evening I walked over to Belltown to the girls' place, to setup their couch like I promised the day before. It took me some time to figure out that the arrangement A wanted wasn't really possible. Then AS(e) showed up and helped the whole thing. We spent 45 mins figuring out possible arrangements, then another 45 minutes verifying that it was not as modular as they claimed it was. Ultimately it took us like three hours. And another hour of wait before the pizza was there. Pizza was damn fine.

AR(e) drove us to Comet where we chilled but there were far far too many people to have conversations etc. We tried going into some club Sk really wanted to go because he felt like dancing, but they were empty. So the boys bought beer from the gas station, and we came over to my place. Six/seven of us. 18 beers.

Conversations happened until 4am when a few of us decided to go to California, yet again, for the third time in as many weeks. I dared PK that he'd absolutely have to take us it was on his pride, and he promised he'd. We were all very drunk. I packed my daypack with towel and change of clothes, plus brush and paste and two cans of beer.

I don't remember the drive to Olympia because I was asleep most of the way there. At Olympia as PK charged is EV, Ar and I bought chips and water for our 7(!) hour trip to Cali. Back in the car, I fell asleep right away and the next thing I know it's 8.30 am and PK is dropping me home. I think I'm done with trying to make plans to go to California by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.