Ten things you might not wanna shout out loud in public

  1.  Fuck, I need medication for uhhh that thing, get itt, I have fucking crabs man sheesh just get it, man!

  2. Didn't know you got the sauces for free, man I'm gonna make so much money on ebay!

  3. Wait you're saying you can just tell them that you believe and are a part of it, and they don't do anything to verify it?

  4. Yeah don't tell anybody it but I submitted a fakey file to buy myself some time before submission, yeah it's worked for me before just don't tell it to somebody okay?

  5. Nah maan, as long as you're on mute with your video off, nobody cares what you're doing...like right now, I'm actually pooping lmao

  6. No relationship is perfect, I mean one of us will eventually learn to speak the other's language, I think?

  7. Yeah I had an egg too many with the egg salads, so that crop dusting was m...wait, I thought I was muted fuck!

  8. Nawww I wish I were pregnant, at least there'd be an explanation for this lack of period lol.

  9. Yeah I hide them in my buttcrack.

  10. Whatever. I'm going to steal it from somebody anyway. Don't even know what kind Imma get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.