Quinoa-dal-achar-kefir lunch, bug-killers at Ace Hardware, gym and latenight hang [Tue 1]

Writing this five days later, because Feb writing was a lottt and I was busy socializing, helping folks move and just chill.

For lunch I cooked up some really good dal, and had it with quinoa and the achaar. After work I walked to Ace hardware, got the anti-gnat stuff that I mixed up the concoction for, put it on all the affected plants as I listened to the parenting hell podcast.

After cleaning the apartment for a bit and writing, went to SB's place for gym. I'm not yet back to my old form but the stamina and strength is improving. The resistance training is new because I'm doing new workouts, but legs have started hurting a lot so it's working, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.