Quinoa-tarkari-kefir lunch, Daiso and Beard papa's trip, first move-in for A, Kwanjai thai and the brilliant times [Wed 2]

Had the quina-tarkari for lunch from the day before, turned it into fried-rice situation. Added kefir to it as usual, also making kefir in the background, this is great practice for me to keep working on a project.

After work I walked to Daiso, wanted to buy a teapot too but ended up getting the soil scoop and a cup cover to keep my teas warm. I need more decoration for the apartment, couldn't find anything exciting or new though. Walked over to Uwajimaya, didn't find anything good, dropped by Beard Papa which is a dessert place, the classic was pretty good. Suspect I might be allergic to something in the puffs because I was coughing like hell and throat was real itchy.

Talked to N on the walk back, it was real tiring, the uphill walk, forgot about that situation. Took amazing photos with my phone, it was out-of-the-world really.

Later in the evening got caught up with A&A, went to Sk's place, got A's stuff from there and moved to his new place. After that we went to Fremont to get some grubs at Kwanjai thai which is an amazing family-run hole-in-the-wall affordable place. Got two drinks, so full of amazing food. Great time were had.

The boys dropped me late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.