Gotta read more maaan

 It's been 12 days since I got back to Seattle and haven't got back to real reading yet, like the 'several thousand words a day' that was originally planned. Most of it is packing and cleaning and setting the apartment up, plus helping friends move and social hangouts, but still if I had a more organized schedule, a discipline to live by my timeline, and the internalization of the concept that every day is a practice of being a responsible old adult. When that happens, I'll feel comfortable in my situation.

I can read a book or two here and there in immediacy, when something interesting comes up, but can't appear to force myself to improve myself with the self-help guidebooks that I've planned on following the programs of.

I really gotta read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.