What the heck happened while I was gone, interesting times

 This is going to be a part of the 'super quick' series, as always I'm running behind on the posts, even more so than other times. I should be writing the first thing after work, because if I keep leaving the writing the last thing of the day it tends to never happen.

In any case, there's some interesting times ahead in here. The social dynamics appear to have changed in the time I was gone, and the large group of 20+ people that hung out with each other mostly only from the facebook group where literally anybody who read the posts was invited by implication appears to have fragmented into several smaller groups of more intimately connected folks. Not necessarily in everybody's favor I'll add, specially not mine as I'm an outsider, but at least this has gone from a 'oh we're just speakers of a language and therefore we're friends' to having friend groups based on shared interests and histories. Good times are ahead, potentially.

Wonder what has caused the precipitation of these changes and if there's any way I can get myself to be in as many parties as I can without compromising my other interests and habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.