Hike, BK's, walk with girls and boys, Sichuan fish dinner, city overlook at Jose Rizal, Alkai beach, almost-trip to California, stargazing [Sat 5]

 Got up pretty early in the morning unfortunately, had a few short winks before 12.30 in the morning. Got dressed up and went to A's new place, had croissant and banana as snack. Sk came over with M, and we headed out for the hike.

On the way we stopped at burger king, I got the gang a nice large order of burgers and snacks. I do not like BK's impossible burger at all, it's really lacking in any flavor. The girls enjoyed the jalepeno poppers and mozz sticks -- the two groups of ours met up at a parking lot, the other vehicle driven by Pk.

The hike was short but extreme uphill climb, so tiring. Ar (older) couldn't make it all the way, and Ar (younger) needed somebody to climb the tower with, so I went up the view tower on the top of the trail (whose name I forget). Walk back was pretty tricky because our uphill trip started at 4PM so it was very dark on our way down.

Trip back was A(younger) and Sk and M and me, A(older) abandoned us in favor of the other car. Went to Sichuan fish the restaurant for dinner. We got the 'large fish soup' dish, I had tofu and black mushrooms, didn't mind the fish soup. It was so filling and tasty I had two bowls of rice, way more than anybody else.

Nobody wanted to go home after dinner, so we went to Jose Rizal park overlook of the city and took a couple of pics, and also a few hits of the doobie. And that was not enough so we went to Alkai beach too, walked the broadwalk for 30 minutes in the cold, smoked more and talked. Dropped A (younger) home, and were about to go home when Aks (older) joked we should drive to California. That didn't happen but we did buy ourselves yet another trip to one of the state parks nearby. It wasn't the Sunny state but that's still a couple more hours of being driven in the car late at night.

The drive to the place was fun, we were all up. We shut all the lights, created total darkness and stared at the skies for a while. I was knackered on the drive back and kinda fell asleep. Also ap was upto something it was funny and a little breaking. Got home at 3.30 in the morning and slept, so tired. I thought I was going to improve my sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.