Kefir-kimchi-quinoa lunch, move at storage and back to CapHill, dinner at Downtown, hang at the bar, afterparty and smokes at my place [Fri 4]

 The lunch was yucky, I ran out of everything good so made this disgusting concoction of beans and kimchi that took an hour and half to cookup. Ugh those canned black beans, what was I even thinking when I bought them. Not good, weird texture, no way to improve the taste or texture ugh.

After work I went to A's place, what an amazing place he has right next to the water with direct view of the park and really bright floor-to-ceiling windows and oh so quiet, talked for a bit and drove over to the public storage in Beacon Hill. The boys went to get UHaul, I packed several carts full of A's belongings. The group was back, we filled the truck and unloaded it back at his place. Chilled there for a serious hang, went to his rooftop too, it's nice. Played a quick game of connect-four and pool with the boys.

Later at night, drove to the UHaul to return the truck, took us forever. Drove back and went to the girls' place (A&A, also) for dinner. Without taking any gifts with us. Very considerately they made me special veggie meal! Great time teasing each other eating and making plans for the rest of the night.

Drove over to CapHill, I came into the apartment, freaked out for fifteen minutes because I thought I lost my passport but it was just under the pile of books.

Went to Comet, the crowd was weird, it wasn't the regular vibe, but A (youngest) had a lot of fun. Somehow ran our time and came back to my place. Lots of smokes, vodka shots, and crappy ice cram, the soy one worst dessert I've ever had in the history of foode. Everyone enjoyed the kefir.

Sent out everybody at 4am and they laughed because I was so eager and tired that I shut the door as soon as they left.

What a long, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.