Housecleaning, groceries, the boxes are finally out, leftover lunch, tea and writing [Sun 6]

 Got up pretty late because I got home very last the night before. Read a lot of news. Wanted to go outside for the farmer's market, but got busy with warming the yucky lunch I'd made a few days ago. Cleaned the apartment, did the dishes, cleared all the cardboard boxes from the apartment finally, those were giving me a real ache in the head. Went out for grocery shopping to TJ's, bought sixty bucks worth of cheeses and veggies and fruits. The return walk was miserable because the handle of the grocery bag I had with me gave away and it was far far too heavy to be carried properly. Hands got a real nice workout.

Watched 30 rock, napped for a bit, had some of the nice new teas, had snacks, worked on kombucha and kefir making, and I write this at 10.55 am tryina catch up with the posts yet again. I'm going to brush and go to bed now. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.