A quick review of the course I'm finishing

 Earlier today in the morning I sent a highly thankful and complimentary email to the instructor of the course I'm taking -- it's part of the engineering leadership course I'm taking this semester.

Man, the course was so good! For the longest time ever, I'd wondered how one goes about you know, starting and running a company, the financials, pricing, marketing etcetera, and this course taught me all of that. SO much so that I can see myself running a company decently, or at least give good answers to business school case studies. And then work as a consultant. Don't want to give away too much here because that's the content of several incoming posts.

Anyway, if I'd taken this course ten years before, the course of my career would likely have been different and I'd have ended up becoming a technical product manager or a higher leader, more into the management of things than at the nitty-gritty technical part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.