Feck, how do I get all the posts out in a short time

 I can write what I like: fiction, non fiction, speculative fiction, observational pieces, political pieces whatever. I can write stuff to be quick and easy: poems, lists, FAQ's, and what have you, the fillers, to get my post count up and juke the stats so it looks like I'm writing regularly like a person who has their shit together.

But currently I've been writing enough for two months in a matter of several weeks and let me tell you, there's not much to write, not the fillers no sirree. I could write real stuff, the fiction and the pieces interesting to write but that ain't gonna be getting the numbers out is it, it'll take me a week to write a week's work, I ain't getting ahead at this rate.

So yeah, there's going to be extra-extra amount of navel-gazing, where's the other ideas coming from? What is there to even write? This post is one number towards the goal-reaching without any real content, but it's not going to be easy. Even single-sentence posts are hard, what the hell do I put in those pages, what's to write, even?

Only so many thoughts that go through my head and I've written 'em all by now ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.