Man this final exam was long

The course I've been taking has a take-home final exam that's also open-book and I thought it would be a piece of cake. It's turned out to be much bigger of a headache than I initially imagined. Thought it'd take me 10 hours to complete the course, but I've thought about it and worked on it for at least fifteen hours now, and there's still at least an hour or two worth of work that needs to be put into it. Part of it is likely because of my laziness, but mostly it's due to the complexity of it and the fact that I needed to go back to basics to figure out the answers.

Which I guess makes sense, instead of studying for the exam and answering the questions at one point, I've offloaded the studying to the exam time and am working on the course work as I take my finals. Lame, but that's how things are. If only I'd paid more attention in the class I wouldn't have had to spend so much time for the finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.