Drive to costco, long wait for gas, wonderful costco shopping, pizza-eating, car workshop maintenance, long arboretum-interlaken-volunteer walk with AS, jalepeno dinner [Sat 19]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

In the morning AS and I drove to Costco and waited for like 30 minutes in the line for the gas.

Then we got in and did a bunch of shopping, man I like it so much. I bought the apple cider mix and it has been one of the best shopping decisions of this half of the year. And jalepeno poppers, and fake chicken sandwich patties. Other good stuff too!

On our way out I got a massive slice of their pizza, A got the hot dog. I'm done with Costco pizza. It's okay if you're hungry but besides that it's food. That's the best that can be said of it.

The plan was to drive down to the Indian store later, but we were both tired and just low on energy so we drove back to town, into the car workshop near South Jackson and got his/Sk's car checked.

We drove to my place, dumped all my groceries in, then drove over to A's place, and put all his stuff in. Then we parked the car on one of the side streets, and went on a nice long walk, several hours long. Fun stuff, as always, fresh air is always so great!

In the evening I had several piece of jalepeno poppers air fried for dinner. I overcooked them and they burst, but that's how you learn, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.