Getting my ID card made, finally

 I have appointment tomorrow, the fifth of December at the Queen Anne department of License here in Seattle to get my State ID card made. Gonna take in my passport, my immigration documents and the mail from lawyer -- for proof of residency -- and hopefully get a temporary card made. Until now my only identification for liquid stores, weed stores, airports, has been the passport. An incredibly risky proposition considering I'm basically fucked if I lose it. With State ID, at least I have a backup and even if I do lose it, I can get a replacement ordered in a decent amount of time. Plus, I can keep the ID in my wallet, not something possible with the passport. This will give me way greater safety and insurance against risky situation, looking forward to it. State ID now, license soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.