Mist and rain, walk to Arboretum and back, super duper lowkey thanksgiving, lowest-key of all time [Thu 24]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

The day was extremely rainy and windy, you couldn't see three blocks away from my place!

Walked all the way to the Arboretum and back because this was the thanksgiving day and there was nothing else for me to do, as all my friends had either gone somewhere or made plans with friends and family. AS and I were the only remaining and AS was kinda' sick but we still walked to Arboretum and did the classic loop.

We decided to meet up again later if we could, but did not, since AS got super duper sick, he was already not feeling well and the walk did him no good unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.