Stream of thought: heating myself versus the house

 It's december and it's snowed twice and I should probably turn the heat on but it feels so incredibly wasteful. Because I can feel the goddamn freaking wind inside apartment with my windows closed, I'll be spending hella lotta monies just to warm the neighborhood and the city of Seattle while not being as warm as I deserve to be. It's quite annoying. And the situation with tea-drinking to warm myself up is that...I can't do anything else like leaving the house or meeting friends for the two hours following a cuppa because uhh there's a whole Niagara falls that needs to be released pretty soon. I could dress warmer, but that's not specially fun or comfortable, and I don't want to buy the seventh(?) or eighth(?) 1500W heater of my life. It'd be cheaper than heating the entire place, but uuhh I dunno, I'm going to be around for just another month and I don't want to go all-in on that.

So.Many.Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.