Trader joe's walk in the morning with S, friend leaves, gloomy day, leftover jaulo-achar-tarkari brinner, poppers dinner [Wed 23]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

In the morning around lunch time St and I went to Trader Joe's for a nice little walk, he wanted to understand the grocery situation around these parts and buy supplies for his Nepal trip potentially.

It rained a lot during the later part of the day, very gloomy.

In the afternoon St. left, with the promise to make Seattle his way point back to Canada, and we agreed to meet again around Christmas.

Didn't go on walk in the evening because didn't feel like it.

In the early evening I had leftover jaulo tarkari achar for late linner.

Late in the evening I cooked up some jalepeno poppers as snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.