Maybe it's time I actually got about starting a business with all the associated complexities

 I need to think about how I'm going to start that business of the innovation consultancy I've been planning on for the past month. how the marketing would work, how I would meet clients, how I could pitch to them, and how I would connect to other downstream partners. what the execution scenario would be like, and what I would do for other clients.

Also make powerpoints, practice my pitches for 30 seconds, 5 minutes and 10 minutes, as well as a full pitch for my idea. Make connections with people, get better with networking, reach out to all the stakeholders and see if they have anything to contribute to the project!

I'm excited, I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.