More snow! new friend, rice kimchi achar sag lunch, roti and TJ's tarkari dinner, more writing, no walk due to snow [Tue 29]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

It snowed again. I started talking to this girl my mom forced me to talk to, nothing happened, we ended up  stopping talking after a couple of days, but those couple of days were extremely stressful because I don't like being bullied into doing things and this was a clear case of being bullied into talking to somebody she wanted me to talk to.

For lunch I cooked up rice, and sag, and ate it with the green achar and kimchi. It was try, but like whatever.

For dinner I warmed the TJ's tarkari, lots of water and spices added to it, and had it with pan-warmed naan, in lots of olive oil.

Lots of writing, but no walking or getting to the 10k steps because it was cold humid and rainy outside and dear god so much annoying slush. I don't mind the cold but the slush absolutely sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.