Taking new courses

I'm taking new online courses. There's the class that's the second in the series for my certification program, it's called technical leadership -- it teaches how to lead a team from an engineering and product perspective. Two more after this class, and the certification is done!

Then there's the Innovation Management certification that the european university is offering on Coursera. I'm going to be spending 50 buckaroos for getting the official certification, so I can put it on my resume and provide a valid proof that I took and passed the course. It's one of the rare courses that I'm taking for my knowledge as well as to put on my resume.

Finally there's a bunch of courses on LinkedIn learning on starting a consulting business and innovation management bits that I'm excited about too! Two weeks, so much to learn, so much time! Exciting time are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.