Overheard at Pike Place Market: Wow, there is no other place like Seattle!

 Yesterday I was at the Pike Place Market, overlooking the bay, and heard a bunch of out of towners marveling at the beauty of the city: man, there is no other city like Seattle in this country! They were standing on a very eventful market, with a thriving fish-market and crafts market, overlooking a local bay which is a part of an inner sea, overlooking several scenic islands nearby, the snow-clad Olympic mountains in the  North-West, and Mt. Rainier in the South East. Yeah, the city is really truly beautiful and it was for all of that scenery I moved to this town.

Which means yea, I am proud of being a Seattleite and it felt great to hear somebody say nice things about my city. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.