I bought a kindle paperwhite, my lifetime fifth, and the second ereader in my ownership currently

 I've bought many, many, many kindles, way too many, I don't want to think about it too much because it's kinda' embarrassing. Funny thing though, every kindle I buy has been cheaper than the previous one, and that's before accounting for the previous one.

I just bought the kindle paperwhite -- with built-in lights -- 10th generation from 2018. I've never had one with lights. It costs me 44 bucks, which in 2010 money, that was the first time I bought a kindle, would have been 32. I paid about 130 bucks at the time. So as you can see, things only get better!

I have a nook reader yes, it has many, many books in it that I haven't read yet. I feel bad about it. But the reader was so cheap and I will read I know for sure, it's just that when the lights have been turned out, hard to reach out or turn on light, and don't want to carry booklight. So kindle paperwhite is going to be great!

I'll have two ereaders then, I don't mind. Read one after another, worse-case-scenario, will just gift it to somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.