Repainted apartment, Daiso and Target trip for groceries, uniqlo's opening soon, jaulo-onion dinner! [Thu 17]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

The repainting of my apartment was complete at this point, from nasty-yellow to modern grey, 15 years late but still happened.

In the afternoon I took the train to Daiso, got some khicknacks, including plant items, then dropped by Target to get the rest of the things, and walked home. Saw that Uniqlo was going to be opening soon, which was wildly exciting for me!

Dinner was jaulo and raw onions once again, man I'll never get tired of the combo in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.