My favourite uniqlo items

 As I've written in the past on many different occasions, I freakin' love Uniqlo man, freakin' love it! Love their designs, love the comfort of their clothes. Here's a list of their favourite items.

AllRism masks
I bought them at the beginning of the pandemic, ad they've served me well of the past three years, comfortable, cool and trendy, what's not to like?

The fluffy jackets
The fluffy jackets are extraordinarily popular in Nepal....people taking clothes from outside often take those from Uniqlo as gifts I'm told, or folks in HK buy the on Sale and sell them in Kathmandu on full price. They're warm and comfortable and trendy, my family's favourite, and mine too. I just bought the second jacket yesterday.

The scarf for men
I bought their scarf for 25 bucks, plaid pattern. It's large enough to be used as a blanket, soft and cuddly enough to be a pet, warm enough to be a proper 'head wearing', and also trendy. I've been wearing it as a headcover while going out, and in the house, and have only good things to tell about it.

The denim undies
They're my favourite, they're good with wicking moisiture away, don't just breakout randomly or bunch, and are so trendy too look at.

Woolen socks
Moisture wicking, good-looking, and anti-smell, I don't own a pair yet, but two pairs should last me a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.