I think I'm ready for moonlighting towards a part-time job in Nepal

 I'm ready to start something in Nepal.

I want to be an innovation consultant and I've spent all these years ambling about unclear about the future, hoping for a journey of self-discovery and that's still in the books for 2024 but until then the short-term path has become clearer. What is the job where I can leverage my interest in spending time on youtube all day long and my love for speaking and meeting new people and actually making a goddamn difference in things and being on the cutting edge of everything? Innovation! And if I don't yet have a proper business or the capital to run one, how to I make impact in the society? As an innovation consultant, obviously! And what do I do if I've already got a very well paying job that one's got no intention of quitting? By moonlighting in Nepal!

Exciting times are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.