I saw a friend who was lost in my dream the other day

The other day I saw JR, who has disappeared from Kathmandu, with a note left for her parents for several months now. In the dream she was hiding at a friend's place, she said that she didn't mean to cause such a ruckus, but she was really really not feeling it and decided to go away from everything at a friend's, and then everybody started searching for her, she got fearful about being found. She wanted to stay low-key and everybody just kind of gave up, then it got very difficult to be reintroduced and she didn't want to bother anybody or disappoint families and friends so she had to keep hiding. I told her in the dream that she should reach out to her family at least, she said she was not ready yet.

Hope she's doing well, wherever she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.