I got CalmAid and have been taking it, and I don't know what the hell is up

I got the shipment for CalmAid, I've been taking it twice a day, daily for the last 5 days.

First couple of days were terrible because I was getting these really awful lavender burbs and everything smelled like lavender and it felt like I was an ill person. But those have gone away now as my body adjusts to absorbing the contents of those tablets.

And I'm not...sure...if there's any influence on my body or mind or mood at all? It could be the fact that I'm chill and relaxed generally lately, or because of the tablets, or maybe they don't do anything but it's not affected my productivity or work or anything, and it's...annoying. It's not clear if it's worth taking the tablets to Nepal, but quite likely it doesn't work on me. Man, double blind, controlled experiments are such an important part of the scientific process for this exact reason.

Also other nootropics aren't so good, are they? Like I've been using six or seven other nootropics to moderate my anxiety and improve my productivity, and it's unclear where I'm going with all of that. Like I haven't felt anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.