Korn Dog CapHill review

 I went to the Korn Dog korean place yesterday, on my walk back from Downtown.

Ended up paying 7.50 abouts for a Corn Dog but it was so totally worth it. Got the mozzarella dog, massive, with potato covering, and several of their seasonings. Including ramen powder and sweet sauce and mustard. It was yummm. And filling. It was most of my meal for the day, and it was filling. At this point I'd legitimately consider this an alternative to Rancho bravo burrito: yeah it's more restricted nutritionally but so much yummier, so much flavor, and at a not unreasonable price. I had such good times, it could have been the highlight of my day had the day not been so wildly productive and eventful.

Highly, highly recommend the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.